If you are looking for a very attractive and stylish finish, then it has to be slate. Normally, Earthen tones in color, they are very identifiable from any other natural stone available in India. This is a metamorphic stone. It is characteristic of a grainy quality and is a fossilized sedimentary rock. It is extremely versatile and come as slabs from our factories. They are made into sheets for various applications. It is formed through clay mud, organic matter and also decomposed stone. Heat and pressure harden it and make it durable. It appears in black green or mottled shades. Some types of slates can be tumbled or honed.
Origin: XXX Andhra Pradesh
Quarry: Ongole District.
Available as:Tiles, French pattern or Panels.
- Anti-skid and fire resistant in nature
- Durable and good grip to exterior surface
- Ideal for Balconies, Patios
- Environmentally friendly
- Low absorption of oil or other liquids.
- Finishes like acrylic wax, natural cleft or honed
- Excellent natural color variations in slate
We provide limestone slabs with various finishes and edges. They are machine cut or hand cut and tumbled to give the desired customized appearance.
- Wall panels
- Pathways to gardens
- Roofing, flooring & Cladding